Kids are back to school….some in-person, some online, and for some a bit of both!
That means our engineer volunteers are figuring out ways to get kids excited about engineering.
We have so many new volunteers that have joined us this year.
They’re passionate about engineering.
They want to share their excitement and open up the world of engineering for kids.
And, they’re NOT going to let a global pandemic stop them!
We’re already hearing stories of engineers that are using fantastic online tools, like Scratch to connect with a class from a distance.
Our volunteers are figuring out ways to use these tools to bring the classroom curriculum to life!
Helping kids see how the stuff they”re learning in class is used in the real world to solve problems and help people.
Kids are already starting to get curious and see there’s more to engineering than they knew!
These are FREE tools. Anyone can use them.
They’re available to teachers, parents, students.
Why does that matter?
Because, it’s not the TOOLS that are creating the experiences for those students. Its the PEOPLE.
Real engineers. Connecting with kids about engineering in a way they’ve probably never experienced before.
We need to go above and beyond to support teachers & students in innovative ways.
They NEED this connection now more than ever before!
To find out more about engineering outreach & support this program visit engineersoftomorrow.ca
Engineers of Tomorrow is a nationally incorporated not-for-profit organization. Our vision is that one day every Canadian – regardless of gender, ethnicity, orientation, religion, ability or thinking style – understands the power of engineering to unlock and shape positive societal change.
What’s next? Let’s connect!
How do you like to “digest” content?
We’ve done our best to diversify our communications to meet YOUR needs. Pick the one that’s best for you!
- Follow us on Instagram (@EngineersofTomorrow)
- Join the conversation on LinkedIn – connect with our CEO, Rebecca White, or follow our page.
- Only have a few seconds to say HI! Find our highlights on Twitter (@EngofTom).
- Spend some time browsing through all the FREE content we share. It’s all up on our YouTube Channel.
- Read more about what we do, and do some snooping around….we don’t mind! Visit EngineersofTomorrow.ca
- Or, get updates right to your inbox – subscribe to our newsletter (promise we won’t spam you!).