We believe in the power of great engineering outreach to shape the future. By telling better stories today, we can change the future.
Our strategic grass-roots outreach model is designed to empower STEM professionals to deliver world-class engineering outreach.
Who are we?
Engineers of Tomorrow is powered by hundreds of volunteers working to inspire the next generation of problem solvers and game changers. And, through the generous financial support of our program sponsors, we create an impact for thousands!
Find out more about us, and meet our team!
Support the team!
We rely on generous financial support from our sponsors and donors to keep our program accessible and free of charge for schools. Donate today, or find out more about becoming a sponsor.
Online training - free and accessible to you. Watch replays of past events, and stay tuned for live ones!
Science communication training for STEM employees....with a twist! Put what you learn into practice with a local STEM outreach event too.
Lunch and Learns
Each month, we will be featuring one of our awesome community members. Hear THEIR engineering story. Connect with OTHER like-minded folks. Maybe even LEARN something new??
Become a sponsor
How do you like to “digest” content?
We’ve done our best to diversify our communications to meet YOUR needs. Pick the one that’s best for you!
- Follow us on Instagram (@EngineersofTomorrow)
- Join the conversation on LinkedIn – connect with our CEO, Rebecca White, or follow our page.
- Only have a few seconds to say HI! Find our highlights on Twitter (@EngofTom).
- Spend some time browsing through all the FREE content we share. It’s all up on our YouTube Channel.
- Or, get updates right to your inbox – subscribe to our newsletter (promise we won’t spam you!).