On behalf of the 200 volunteer engineers supporting 5000 students in 200 classrooms across Ontario – we’re asking for some financial support.
Our Engineer-in-Residence program is one of the MOST cost effective solutions to bridging the gap between the education curriculum and the real-world for elementary and high school students.
It’s an innovative way to affect the education system and the student’s experience when it comes to STEM learning.
It’s made up of volunteers.
We’re probably biased….but we think we’ve got some of the BEST volunteers going!
Engineers that are giving up their valuable time to connect with kids in ways they’ve likely never experienced before.
We’re eternally grateful to have such a valuable resources.
We rely on the generosity of our sponsors for the financial resources to support the volunteers, students and teachers that are learning there’s more to engineering that they realized!
Sponsorship dollars help to…
- put materials in the classroom so that students get a hands-on STEM experience.
- train volunteers to deliver world-class outreach!
- support teachers with access to some of the BEST programs available
Now’s the time to help!
We just kicked off our 2020/2021 program year.
This year, amongst a global pandemic, these experiences for students are more important than E.V.E.R.
It’s a way for kids to connect.
It’s a opportunity to talk about the role that engineering plays to solve COVID related challenges.
It’s a resource for teachers that are working hard to teach kids in ways they’ve never had to before.
How can you help?
EASY! We’ve got all the options on the table for you to see.
Engineers of Tomorrow is a nationally incorporated not-for-profit organization. Our vision is that one day every Canadian – regardless of gender, ethnicity, orientation, religion, ability or thinking style – understands the power of engineering to unlock and shape positive societal change.
What’s next? Let’s connect!
How do you like to “digest” content?
We’ve done our best to diversify our communications to meet YOUR needs. Pick the one that’s best for you!
- Follow us on Instagram (@EngineersofTomorrow)
- Join the conversation on LinkedIn – connect with our CEO, Rebecca White, or follow our page.
- Only have a few seconds to say HI! Find our highlights on Twitter (@EngofTom).
- Spend some time browsing through all the FREE content we share. It’s all up on our YouTube Channel.
- Read more about what we do, and do some snooping around….we don’t mind! Visit EngineersofTomorrow.ca
- Or, get updates right to your inbox – subscribe to our newsletter (promise we won’t spam you!).