In case you haven’t heard yet….
The EIR program CAN be done virtually!
Well, first remember that our goal is to create positive engineering experiences for students.
We can still do that! Even if we can’t be there in person.
The EIR program is designed to help you.
You should be communicating with your engineer volunteer closely. Letting them know what sections of the curriculum you’d like them to be involved in.
They are there to help you bring your curriculum to LIFE!
They can bring their experiences into the classroom – even through a screen.
Think of them as a guest speaker.
And, with a little creativity & coordination, they can still do activities with your students! Even without being there in person.
Engineers…your turn to listen up!
Now, is the PERFECT time to showcase how engineering makes the world a better place.
Don’t overthink this.
I know, we’ve had to pivot from what you expected (in person class visits) to creating positive engineering experiences in a new way.
But you can do this!
We’re here to help you.
We’ve already seen some GREAT discussions, suggestions, and sharing happening.
Did you catch the Virtual Connections Webinar??
And stay tuned!
Over the coming weeks we’ll be working to connect you with other great resources and each other!
Don’t underestimate the power of #TeamEIR!
pssst. Did you join the LinkedIn group yet?? Don’t be shy! It’s a great place to connect.
Engineers of Tomorrow is a nationally incorporated not-for-profit organization. Our vision is that one day every Canadian – regardless of gender, ethnicity, orientation, religion, ability or thinking style – understands the power of engineering to unlock and shape positive societal change.
What’s next? Let’s connect!
How do you like to “digest” content?
We’ve done our best to diversify our communications to meet YOUR needs. Pick the one that’s best for you!
- Follow us on Instagram (@EngineersofTomorrow)
- Join the conversation on LinkedIn – connect with our CEO, Rebecca White, or follow our page.
- Only have a few seconds to say HI! Find our highlights on Twitter (@EngofTom).
- Spend some time browsing through all the FREE content we share. It’s all up on our YouTube Channel.
- Read more about what we do, and do some snooping around….we don’t mind 🙂 Visit EngineersofTomorrow.ca
- Or, get updates right to your inbox – subscribe to our newsletter (promise we won’t spam you!).