Wanna know an EoT secret? our MOST valuable asset?
It’s our volunteers!
The engineers that are passionate about their profession.
They work tirelessly to make the world a better place.
Not just through the work that they do as an engineer.
But also by connecting with kids to tell better stories about engineering.
We couldn’t do what we do without them!
They’re the reason we can create over 5000 positive engineering experiences for kids each year!
Even today – amongst a global pandemic – they are still figuring out ways to get “into” the classroom and talk to kids.
They are working behind the scenes to come up with ways to connect kids to new ideas about engineering.
They actually make up 99% of our organization!
They’re the reason that we’ve been able to continue despite the impact of COVID!
They bring diversity & agility to the organization – making us resilient.
Our #1 job is to find ways to make sure they are supported!
To find out more about engineering outreach & support this program visit engineersoftomorrow.ca
Engineers of Tomorrow is a nationally incorporated not-for-profit organization. Our vision is that one day every Canadian – regardless of gender, ethnicity, orientation, religion, ability or thinking style – understands the power of engineering to unlock and shape positive societal change.
What’s next? Let’s connect!
How do you like to “digest” content?
We’ve done our best to diversify our communications to meet YOUR needs. Pick the one that’s best for you!
- Follow us on Instagram (@EngineersofTomorrow)
- Join the conversation on LinkedIn – connect with our CEO, Rebecca White, or follow our page.
- Only have a few seconds to say HI! Find our highlights on Twitter (@EngofTom).
- Spend some time browsing through all the FREE content we share. It’s all up on our YouTube Channel.
- Read more about what we do, and do some snooping around….we don’t mind! Visit EngineersofTomorrow.ca
- Or, get updates right to your inbox – subscribe to our newsletter (promise we won’t spam you!).